The Cumulus Incredilte is a compact, highly versatile and lightweight 850 fill down jacket. Filled with ethically sourced Polish goose down, the jacket has a water and wind-resistant outer layer, making it perfect for everyday use. Built on the principal of being light and moving fast being crucial, the Incredilite only weighs a mere 295 grams and can be packed down super compact when stored in a rucksack. The Polish 850 cuin fill power down found inside the jacket's 6cm wide down chambers will provide enough warmth for even the harshest hostile conditions during winter. Pleasant to wear thanks to its technical cut and plenty of features, such as three zipped pockets, elasticated cuffs and a cord in the hips. There’s also a regulated hood that can fit over a helmet. Wear it for a winter hike or a spring camp and enjoy your outdoor adventures.
Who are Cumulus?
Designed and built in Poland, Cumulus draw on 30 years of experience and know-how in down and textile manufacture to provide some of THE best down clothing and sleeping bags on the market.
Check out Rock + Run's detailed review of the Cumulus Incredilte Jacket here.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum, 29 g/m²
- Filling: Polish goose down, 850 cuin
- Construction: Stitched through
- YKK zip with two self-locking sliders
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped internal pocket
- Regulated hood with elastic draw cord, big enough to fit a helmet inside
- Elasitcated cuffs
- High collar
- Can be packed in the internal pocket
- Total weight (size M): 295 g
- Down weight (size M): 115 g
- Stuffsack’s dimensions (height/diameter): 16/13 cm
- Stuffsack’s volume: 2.1 L
- See size table in product image gallery