A velours-textile low-cut shoe developed specifically for demanding approaches and via ferrata - lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With a rubber 3D heel support, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic GORE-TEX construction. The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and proven high-grip and climbing-compatible Vibram® Friction sole provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Rubber toe cap
- Triple Density: Cushioning element made from three materials with different levels of softness.
- Board lasting
- Vibram® MegaGrip compound
- Material: Velours leather | Synthetic leather | textile
- Outsole: vibram® Friction | Poro wedge | Triple Density midsole
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
Weight: 500g (UK 8.5)