The Tenaya NES has been designed to give outstanding stability and durability, whilst retaining a dynamic, flexible feel you’d expect in a crag approach shoe.
Constructed with a split leather upper, a Vibram® rubber outsole and a combined EVA/PU shock absorbing midsole. The tubular bellows tongue gives a secure fit and superb comfort, and enables the shoe to be put on or removed without adjusting the laces. The concept is to approach your objective in comfort and then after an intense day’s climbing allow your feet to recover on the way home. Equally at home in the mountains or in the city.
- Lightweight and breathable
- Constructed to hold your feet firmly but lightly
- Low-cut ankles for freedom of movement
- XC Stability technology gives superior stability
- Abrasion resistant textile lining
- Rubber reinforcement to toe cap and heel for optimal support and increased durability
- Moulded heel-box and structured external shape enhances performance
- Liner: TXT treated Cotton
- Midsole: C-Flex
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber with PU midsole
- Upper: 1.8mm Split Leather
- Reinforcement: 0.2mm rubber on heel cup and toe cap
- Insole: Textile covered 3.5mm EVA FoamSole: Vibram® rubber with PU midsole
- Weight: 680g (pair of 42)