The ArcTeryx Phase SL Bottom is a silkweight Phasic™ baselayer bottom for high output in cooler temperatures. Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
Designed for high-output activities, the Phase SL bottom is a silkweight performance baselayer that rapidly wicks moisture, stretches with the body. The next-generation Phasic™ SL polyester yarns speed dry times, improve moisture transfer and elevate overall comfort. Articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch facilitate ergonomic freedom, and flatlock seam construction minimizes potential irritation. Updated style lines and improved fit.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Elasticized waist
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Weight: 120g (Medium)