The ArcTeryx Phase AR Zip LS is a midweight Phasic™ baselayer zip-neck top for all round use cooler temperatures. Moisture wicking base layer | AR: All-Round.
Designed for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Zip Neck is a men’s midweight baselayer top made from next generation Phasic™ AR. Engineered to provide insulation and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to rapidly wick and disperse moisture. The tall collar adds warmth, and the deep front zip provides ventilation. Lighter weight Phasic™ SL panels improve thermal regulation. Updated style lines and improved fit.
- Breathable, Quick-drying
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Hybrid Mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Tall collar with a deep zip neck provides warmth with rapid ventilation
- Long sleeves
- Non-chafing label
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Weight: 175g (Medium)