The Black Diamond Contact Clip Crampon is a classic 10 point mountaineer crampon that fits almost any type of stiffened boot with its simple clip-in system.
Also available in a Strap version, the durable and non-rusting stainless steel construction of the Contact Clip ensures that the points get a good grip on frozen surfaces and don't wear down. Fine-tune the fit with the quick-adjust attachment system that accommodates almost any footwear, and move without fear of slipping. The other main features include the stability of the horizontal rails, sole flexibility, and ABS plates that prevent snow buildup.
Mountain Boots & Crampon Compatibility
- Extremely durable and long-lasting, stainless steel construction provides a non-rusting surface and lighter overall weight - less the 2 pounds per pair
- Points stay sharper longer and the polished surface sheds snow more easily than powder-coated CroMoly crampons
- Get a precise fit in seconds by modifying the included quick-adjust sizing mechanism
- Prevent snow and debris from building with the included ABS plates
- New lower-profile fit for better contact with modern boots
- Contact Strap includes Flex Center Bar for use with softer-soled boots
- Antiball Plates: Yes
- Binding: Semi Step-in
- Boot Size: EU 36-46
- Front Points: Dual
- Number of Points: 10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 805g