The Petzl Dartwin LeverLock FIL is a dual-point crampon designed for ice climbing, with LEVERLOCK FIL bindings.
With two thin front points, the Petzl Dartwin ensures good ice penetration and offers great stability when loaded. The strategically angled second and third rows of points help to secure the foot placements too. The LEVERLOCK FIL binding system is compatible with most technical ice climbing mountaineering boots with front and rear welts.
Mountain Boots & Crampon Compatibility
- Thin front points for good ice penetration
- Length of points designed for improved stability
- Second and third row of points support and secure foot placements: second row of toothed points is angled towards the front to add support when front-pointing, third row of toothed points is angled towards the back to secure foot placements
- LEVERLOCK FIL binding: system for all technical mountaineering and ice climbing boots with front and rear welts
- Antiball Plates: No
- Binding Style: Full Step-In
- Medium Link bar Boot Size: Fits boots sizes 34 to 44 (included)
- Large Link bar Boot Size: Fits boots sizes 38 to 49 (optional)
- Front Points: Dual
- Number of Points: 12
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 745g