The Cumulus Quilt 250 is a modern, universal sleeping solution for spring and autumn camping trips, it's also ideal for camper vans.
During warmer nights it can be used as regular bedding, enough for two people, or it can be fixed to the mattress, attaching it along the bottom edge using the zipper and welt. The Quilt's open design ensures that the insulation properties of the down are utilised to their fullest, without restricting movement, making it an ideal solution for those who dislike confined spaces.
WHO ARE CUMULUS?
Designed and built in Poland, Cumulus draw on 30 years of experience and know-how in down and textile manufacture to provide some of THE best sleeping bags on the market. At the vanguard of sleeping bag construction techniques and design innovation, Cumulus offer as many as five methods of chamber construction, each developed to offer its own unique benefits [Cumulus Down Sleeping Bag Construction article]. All bags use sustainably sourced Polish goose or duck down, high-grade face and liner fabrics from Pertex, YKK zippers and, unlike most other sleeping bag brands, are entirely constructed in the EU.
ADVICE ON TEMPERATURE RATINGS
Temperature ratings are used to indicate a bags performance and help you decide between models. However, they are subjective and can be greatly affected by factors such as what you're happy to wear (clothing wise) in conjunction with the bag, your health and metabolism, how much you have had to eat or drink, humidity and altitude, the type of shelter used and whether you are using a suitable insulating mat.
As a guide, the "Comfort" rating indicates the range at which a woman gets a comfortable night’s sleep, the "Limit of Comfort" rating indicates the range at which a man gets a comfortable night’s sleep and the "Extreme" rating indicates a range at which a woman is protected from hypothermia. The Extreme rating is basically a survival rating and it is not advisable to rely on this for general use.
More Help? For further assistance on choosing your down sleeping bag, please view this article explaining fill power, the pros and cons of down over synthetic insulation and more info on caring for your bag available to view here: A Guide to Down Sleeping Bags.
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum DWR 29 g/m²
- Filling: Polish goose down, 850 cuin
- Construction: box structure (“H” chambers)
- Continuous baffles
- YKK zip at the bottom allowing to create a footbox with two self-locking sliders
- The zipper can be opened at the bottom for better ventilation
- Additional, large mesh bag to store your sleeping bag at home
- Full length, down-filled, zip insulating baffle
- Open footbox construction with insulated draw cord
- Can by fully opened and used as a flat blanket
- Total weight: 490 g
- Down weight: 250 g
- Weight of unfilled sleeping bag: 240 g
- Comfort temperature: 4 ˚C
- Limit temperature: 0 ˚C
- Maximum user height: 185 cm
- Length: 195 cm
- Width (top/bottom): 70/50 cm / when flat: 140/100cm
- Stuffsack’s dimensions (height/diameter): 20/14 cm
- Stuffsack’s volume: 3 l
- Number of down chambers: 13
10 Year Warranty
Made in the E.U.