Julbo Jupiter OTG Cat 2 are ski goggles that are suitable for people wearing prescription glasses or for people with large faces.
The Jupiter over-the-glasses goggles have two foams which allow great ventilation whilst providing extra comfort, and the wide strap is really comfortable, helmet compatible and easy to adjust increasing the comfort for those longer days on the slopes. There are a number of effective anti-fogging features which includes an anti-fog coating, integrated air flow and venting in the lenses. These features mean that the goggles still work well in warmer and wetter conditions to further reduce the risk of condensation and maintain the clear vision needed. They also have a really wide lens which is noticeable with the added peripheral vision they provide.
The Cat 2 is designed to allow more light in for cloudier conditions on the mountain. The clarity of the lens is a real feature but the lenses are not interchangeable.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Cylindrical double lens : 11214
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Polycarbonate lens : 41736
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.