The Petzl Zipka is a simple and ultra-compact hybrid headlamp, offering a dual power supply option and a long burn time, ideal for camping or trekking.
With 200 Lumen brightness and a wide beam, the Petzl Zipka headlamp has a self-adjusting retractable cord which makes it extremely compact whilst offering several possibilities for wearing or mounting. It's neat design and long burn time makes it useful for outdoor activities such as camping, trekking or traveling and also for daily activities and projects around the house.
The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding one another. The Zipka is a HYBRID headlamp that accepts regular batteries but is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Ultra-compact format is easy to carry and wear:
- self-adjusting retractable cord
- can be worn on the head, the wrist or attached to a tent pole, a seat post...
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting preserves night vision and stealth, and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- ZIPKA is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 200 lumens
- Weight: 66 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)