The Mammut Cargon holdall is a quality duffel, built on a simple design ethic: big, tough and functional.
With a large main compartment, three internal organiser pockets (2 zip mesh and 1 flapped Velcro stash) and a single easy access, external zip pocket, this bag is perfect as a mid-sized trip bag. It also features a light coloured liner to aid finding your gear and compression straps for when the bag isn't filled to the max.
A space saving miracle and must for climbing trips, expeditions and all situations where large volumes of kit have to be carried. Designed and loved by the the Mammut Pro team athletes.
- The anatomically shaped and removable backpack straps distribute the load evenly across the shoulders
- Shoulder straps can be combined to form a grab-handle
- 2 internal zip pockets on underside of flap
- 1 Velcro fastened pocket on the inner side
- External zip pocket
- Daisy chain loop
- Compression straps
- Twin YKK lockable zipper closure
- Highly abrasion resistant base, made from environmentally-friendly EPO® Nylon