The Scarpa Phantom 6000 is a light, warm and precise mountaineering boot ideal for winter alpinism at high altitude up to 6500m, ice falls and classic alpinism.
As with the other Phantom boots in the same series, the Phantom 6000 incorporates a spiral zipper, which minimises stress points on the zip and helps increase longevity and water resistance. It also reduces pressure points whilst walking and climbing, and thus increases better ankle flexibility and a more comfortable walking and climbing experience.
The external gaiter is made from an OutDry waterproof and breathable membrane, laminated directly on to the internal surface. The gaiter is made from three different materials: elastic S-Tech on the pressure points on the instep and on the back area; the inside is made of run-resist Super-Fabric and the outside made of a very durable Nylon and Kevlar.
A 4mm-EVA inner boot provides superb insulation, being extremely warm for very little weight. This inner boot also has a quick-lacing system with Dyneema cord for strength and a progressive fit.
For more information on choosing the right mountain boots and fitting the correct crampons click here: Mountain Boots and Crampons
- Lorica for added weather proofing, durability and warmth
- 2 EVA and aluminium layers
- TIZIP tough, waterproof zip
- Dyneema Laces with Fast Lock
- Lightweight TPU crampon inserts allowing full crampon use
- PU shock absorbing inserts in the heel and forefoot for added comfort
- High density microporous midsole
- OutDry water resistance
- Carbon Fibre insole
- Vibram 0 Gravity Sole
- Crampon Compatibility: B3
- Single/Double: Double
- Lining: 4mm thermo-isolated EVA, 3D Mesh+ & Primaloft® 600 (Inner Boot)
- Midsole: Mono density die cut EVA
- Outsole: Vibram 0-Gravity
- Upper: MICRO TECH Water-Resistant shell & OutDry waterproof, breathable gaiter
- Weight: 1990g (pair 42)
Use: High Altitude (6500m)