The Mountain Hardwear Summitrocket 30 rucksack is an ultralight minimalist daypack designed specifically for fast and light alpine ascents.
Without adding unnecessary weight or clutter, the latest version of the SummitRocket provides some serious innovation. Limited to just the essential features, Mountain Hardwear had the foresight to make most of them removable, so they wouldn't add weight when you weren't using them.
Ultralight materials and versatile design make the Mountain Hardwear Summitrocket 30 the perfect daypack for the serious alpinist climbing fast.
- Compression moulded backpanel is comfortable, sheds snow and ventilates
- HardWave framesheet provides comfortable carry, but is removable to reduce weight
- Dual daisies and ice axe cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities
- Large zip top provides easy access to main compartment
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure
- Horizontal daisy chains on lower sides of pack offer clip points for gear and quick stash loops for ice axes
- Super-light, durable material set balances weight and reliability
- Zippered top pocket keeps smaller gear handy
- Sternum strap and fixed webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Low profile padded shoulder straps for a comfortable carry
- Colour: Grey
- Manufacturer: Mountain Hardwear
- Back Length: 41 - 56
- Hydration Compatible: No
- Ice Axe Holder: Yes
- Material: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon | HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
- Removable Belt: Yes
- Volume: 30
- Weight: 440g