The La Sportiva Bushido II Womens is a technical off-road running shoe with added comfort, offering the perfect balance between responsiveness and stability.
For those looking for excellent protection and superb traction, the Bushido II can offer you all that and more. With enhanced cushioning and a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole, the Bushido II has unrivalled performance and protection on technical terrain, and will excel on any mountain run.
Thanks to the STB Control construction, the TPU skeleton placed laterally on the uppers, reaches down to wrap the midsole in the medial part, stabilising the shoe. This solution allows to obtain a snug fit and greater overall stability thanks to the synergistic work of uppers and midsole, as well as the reduced weight of the product, avoiding the insertion of heavy stabilisers in the central part of the shoe.
FriXion Red double compound sole has different support surfaces: the rounded shape of the external lugs that rise sideways to touch the midsole, creates a gradual support angle with the ground, maintaining stability even in extreme foot torsion. This allows you to run safely even on more technical terrain in the presence of roots, stones and branches.
Maximum support on the medial part of the foot, freedom of movement and comfort at the toe. The result is a shoe that, in pure La Sportiva style, offers new solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding runners, rewriting the rules of the game with a totally new construction never seen before in trail running shoes.
La Sportiva have designed the last of this shoe specifically for Womens's feet.
- Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
- Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- FriXion® XT V-Groove2™ incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- Closure: Lace
- Last: Women’s Racing Lite Ergo
- Lining: Mesh | Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts | Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
- Midsole: 4mm LaSpEVA | Compression molded MEMlex | 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
- Outsole: Dual-Density FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™ with Impact Brake System™
- Upper: AirMesh | Thermal adhesive microfibre | High frequency welded ripstop | TPU toe cap
- Gender: Unisex
- Drop: 6mm
- Usage: Trail | Road
- Weight: 500g (39)