The La Sportiva Bushido Womens is technical off-road running shoe specially designed for skyrunning, but equally adept at all manner of trail running.
Super lightweight, sticky, and aggressive, the La Sportiva Bushido Womens is designed to guarantee perfect stability on all types of off-road terrain thanks to the “STB Control” construction, a new concept in the world of Mountain running shoes. The TPU frame at the side of the uppers reaches and embraces the midsole in the medial part of the boot. This creates a snug fitting shoe with greater stability thanks to the upper and midsole working together in synergy. It also makes the product even more lightweight by avoiding having to insert heavy stabilisers into the central part of the shoe.
The dual mix sole has graded touch-points. The rounded shape of the external lugs, which gradually rise laterally to touch the midsole, create a continuous contact with the ground, thus maintaining stability in the case of extreme foot torsion. This allows the user to run in safety, even over technical terrain or in the presence of roots, stones and branches. The maximum support and snug fit of the medial part of the foot does not compromise freedom of movement for the toe. The result is a shoe in true La Sportiva style, satisfying the innovative solutions requested by the most demanding runners; rewriting the rules of the game with a totally new construction, never seen before in the trail running category.
Bushido: the new way of the trail runner.
Read Rock + Run's detailed review of the La Sportiva Bushido trail running shoe here
- Closure: Lace
- Lining: Mesh + no sweat lateral mesh inserts + stretch Air Mesh tongue
- Midsole: Lighter weight Dual mix FriXion XT + Impact Brake System and lugs for attaching AT Grip Spikes
- Outsole: Lighter weight Dual mix FriXion XT + Impact Brake System and lugs for attaching AT Grip Spikes
- Upper: Breathable Air Mesh + thermal adhesive micro fibre; the external structure has high frequency applied to rip-stop fabric
- Gender: Unisex
- Drop: 6mm
- Usage: Trail,Road
- Weight: 580g per pair (size 38)