The Mammut Nordic Down Spring is a recreational down sleeping bag suitable for all year round use in huts in the winter or summer camping.
The Mammut Nordic series of sleeping bags have been developed for backpackers, recreational campers and cyclists, who are looking for an all-year bag for hostel or mountain hut use in the winter and spring, or summer and early autumn camping. Thanks to their carefully developed high quality filling and fabrics the new Nordics offer excellent warmth to weight ratio and a much nicer feeling on skin. This Spring version is lighter than the 3-season option and although it's perfect for those looking for a single recreational bag it will be less comfortable in harsher winter temperatures.
More Help? For further assistance on choosing your down sleeping bag, we have an article explaining fill power, the pros and cons of down over synthetic insulation and more info on caring for your bag available to view here: Down Sleeping Bags.
- H-box construction - minimise down migration
- Perfect linkable zipper to connect any size and version of Nordic together
- Performance Hood: offers outstanding insulation in the head area
- Ergonomic foot construction (trapezoidal shape)
- A 160 cm Zippers allows on all models allows easy entry
- Extra baffle along zipper for higher insulation and climate comfort
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
- Includes compression sac and storage bag
- Maximum body size: 182 cm
- Inner bag length: 194 cm
- Inner width in foot area: 50 cm
- Construction type: H-Box
- Temperature limit: 1 °C
- Comfort temperature limit: 6 °C
- Maximum inner width: 78 cm
- Insulated collar: No
- Main Fabric: 50D Polyester
- Filling: 260g of White European duck down
- Fill power 650 cuin