The Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer 20 is an ultralight mountaineering and backpacking down sleeping bag with an outstanding warmth to weight ratio.
With remarkable compressibility the Ghost Whisperer bagsshare the same unbelievably light yet fully featured approach as the best-selling jackets of the same name. Every gram is accounted for — from the premium 900-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN to the 7x10D ripstop fabric — to deliver an ultralight mountaineering and backpacking bag great for alpine climbing.
- 900-fill power goose down for the highest warmth to weight ratio and maximum compressibility.
- QShield™ DOWN maintains maximum loft while resisting heat-robbing moisture.
- Performance mummy cut is snug and designed for efficiency - maximising warmth and minimising weight.
- Baffle spacing specially designed for maximum warmth with minimum weight.
- Durable 3/4 length anti-snag zipper plus fabric reinforcement.
- Six chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening.
- Insulated draft tube prevents cold spots along zipper.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position.
- One-handed drawcords easily adjust hood closure.
- Compression sack and mesh storage sack included.
- 10D ripstop fabric is incredibly light and compressible.
- Compressed Size: 15 x 33cm
- Max User Length: 183 cm
- Inside Length Regular: 198 cm
- Hip Girth Regular: 135 cm
- Foot Girth Regular: 97 cm
- Shoulder Girth Regular: 150 cm
- Fill Power: 900 European Goose Down
- Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 900-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 20 F / -7 C
- EN Rating: T-COMFORT: 32 F / 0 C
- Bag Fill Weight: 507 g