The La Sportiva Trango Tower Women's replaces the longstanding Trango S EVO. It includes a stiffer midsole and an improved Vibram sole unit.
A lightweight, modern, Gore-Tex womens mountaineering boot with the unmistakable aesthetic function of the Trango series. Perfect for mountain hiking, via ferrata and backpacking with heavy loads.
For more information on choosing the right mountain boots and fitting the correct crampons click here: Mountain Boots and Crampons
- La Sportiva Cube sole; created by Vibram with lightened thicknesses
- Lighweight, microfbre inserts and Light thermal adhesive PU for maximum containment of the weight and cleanliness of design
- Streamlined, crampon compatible heel with shock absorbing, internal EVA with TPU insert that increases cushioning and elastic response of the shoe
- High tenacity 6.6 Nylon upper
- Crampon Compatibility: B2
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Microfibre + Light PU Thermal adhesive
- Outsole: La Sportiva Cube by Vibram® with different thickness lugs Impact Brake System on the heel and climbing-zone at the toe
- Upper: Upper:High tenacity 6.6 Nylon water repellent with abrasion resistant zones Honey-Comb Guard™ and FlexTec 3
- Weight: 1200g (per pair 38)
Use: Scrambling, via ferrata, easier alpine climbs, year round walking in the UK. (B1)