We have a full-time position to fill within our Sandside based web sales facility. Located just off the A6 at Milnthorpe - a 15 to 25 minute drive from Kendal and Lancaster respectively - our location provides easy access and parking in a pleasant rural setting.
Rock + Run has specialised in retailing equipment for mountain enthusiasts since 1983 and our reputation for customer service and efficiency in this field is renowned throughout the outdoor sector. Since first launching our website and the websales portion of our business back in 1994 we have been an industry leader in web retail and this is something we strive to maintain and uphold.
The principal tasks of the role:
- Processing web orders as and when required
- Dealing with customer queries and order amendments via email/phone
- Taking telephone orders
- Processing returns
- Maintaining a safe and efficient workspace environment
- Assessing and processing warranty issues
The successful applicant would have the following attributes:
- Good customer service skills; being able to communicate clearly and efficiently both face-to-face and remotely (phone/email)
- Organised and self motivated
- IT competent
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- A flexible can-do attitude regarding miscellaneous tasks (outside the principal role) you may be asked to undertake
- Experience working in web sales would be an advantage but not a necessity
- An interest in outdoor activities would be an advantage but not a necessity
Contract & Salary
We are offering a full-time contract, incorporating an initial 6 month trial period. The role would be available to start immediately: Monday to Friday, 8.45am – 5.00pm.
A competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please send a relevant CV and covering letter/email explaining why you would be interested in joining the Rock + Run team to email@example.com.
If you have any other queries please contact Greg Chapman via the email above.