Combining simplicity of design with the full range of Arc'Teryx footwear technology, the versatile Acrux2 FL is an approach shoe designed to explore a range of terrains in varied conditions. Providing exceptional comfort and weather protection, the removable waterproof/breathable stretch GORE-TEX liner protects in wet or mixed conditions. The liner is the central component of Arcteryx Adaptive Fit technology, a development that provides superior comfort, fit and elevates waterproof/breathable performance. The Vibram Arc'Teryx Approach Outsole uses a durable Megagrip compound and unique tread design for sure footedness on rock, heel braking ability on downslopes, and ease of stride on trail and varied terrain.
Adaptive Fit Advantages
Arcteryx Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that delivers best fit adaptability, breathability and weather protection. The liners are made from stretch textiles that cushion impact, conform to any foot shape, and do not absorb moisture. The elimination of tongue construction reduces pressure and heat build up on the top of the foot. Minimal seams and stretch textiles create an instant custom fit with no pressure. Separate the upper from the liner leaves a minute space that acts as a conduit for air exchange and moisture dispersion, greatly enhancing performance comfort. The Acrux2 FL's GORE-TEX rises above the shoes cuff, extending protection beyond the range of traditional GORE-TEX footwear.
One Piece Upper
As a lightweight, durable solution to wear and contact with rock, snow and ice, Arcteryx designed a seamless one piece upper employing a PU coated nylon textile, woven after coating, that maintains air permeability and without sacrificing durability. The construction is thermolaminated. There are no seams, just a single, unified piece. The simplicity and elegance of this precision process is clean and technical, creating a smooth, uninterrupted surface that is resistant to abrasion, not subject to failure at seams, and reduces overall weight. All materials are hydrophobic for fast drying.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Light & Durable
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Technical alpine approach footwear for multiple days spent in variable weather & terrain
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Custom patterned Vibram outsoles with 14mm Heel Drop
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- Rubberized sole on removable liners allows them to be used as camp and hut shoes
- Stetchable GORE-TEX liner
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilises an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points