The ArcTeryx Cerium LT Hoody is a streamlined, lightweight down hoody filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist womens down jacket is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
Down Composite Mapping™ places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, along the shoulders, cuffs, underarms and front of mouth— areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
The adjustable low profile down insulated StormHood™ makes sure the drafts stay outside, so you can do the same. DWR finish repels moisture and protects against light precipitation
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT down hoody is filled with 850 fill grey goose down and is intended to act primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions. A three part sleeve moves freely and keeps a low profile.
Specialised construction: light, elasticised hem; three part sleeve; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
Fit: Trim fit
Activity: All Round
Weight: 305 g (M)
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Insulated, Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight, Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Insulated StormHood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Hem Configuration
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack