The ArcTeryx Firebee AR Parka is a technically advanced down parka with a water-resistant GORE® THERMIUM™ shell. Down insulated garments | AR: All-Round.
The Firebee AR Parka delivers outstanding warmth and weather protection for minimal weight. Insulated with 850-fill goose down, the 3D Down Contour Construction’s bi-directional internal volume pleats conform to the body to maintain maximum loft as you move. The fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell is specifically selected for windproof, water resistant, highly breathable protection, and the insulated helmet-compatible insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without impacting vision.
- Windproof, Breathable, Water Resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Packs to about half the volume of the Ceres SV Parka
- Fully seam taped to improve water resistance
- Down filled volume pleat constructed liner is independent of outer shell for increased insulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Elastacized sleeve cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Internal zippered pocket
- One internal dump pocket
- Two insulated hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Stuff sack included
- N30r taped GORE® THERMIUM™
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M)
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
Regular Fit, Centre back length: 79.4 cm / 31.25 in All_Round
Weight: 680g (Medium)
Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.