The ArcTeryx Norvan LD GTX is a light and supportive trail running shoe that offers waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed for comfort on long runs, the ArcTeryx Norvan LD GTX has a lightweight construction, functional support, and a GORE-TEX® membrane that adds durable waterproof, breathable protection that can handle a wide range of conditions. The A Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers versatile grip on technical trails, and the material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance, protection and comfort.
- Breathable & Durable
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- 9mm heel drop
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- 3.5mm lugs
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Lighter, more comfortable GORET-TEX® membrane with GORE® Invisible Fit technology for durable waterproof, breathable protection
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Weight: 330g (UK 8)