The ArcTeryx Norvan LD GTX is a light, supportive GORE-TEX® trail running shoe for comfort on extended runs.
With lightweight construction, functional support, and a GORE-TEX® membrane leveraging lighter weight, more comfortable GORE® Invisible Fit technology, the Norvan LD is specifically designed for extended trail runs across a range of conditions. A Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers versatile grip on technical trails, the GORE-TEX® adds durable waterproof, breathable protection, and material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance, protection and comfort.
- Breathable & Durable
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- 9mm heel drop
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- 3.5mm lugs
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Lighter, more comfortable GORET-TEX® membrane with GORE® Invisible Fit technology for durable waterproof, breathable protection
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Weight: 330g (UK 8)