The ArcTeryx Proton LT Hoody provides midweight air-permeable insulation that self-regulates to prevent overheating.
Adaptable, versatile and designed to manage the dynamic demands of rock, ice and alpine climbing, the highly air permeable Proton LT Hoody performs as a softshell and midweight insulated midlayer. Advanced material technologies balance wind, weather and thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This ability to self-regulate helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton LT to deliver comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels.
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation: Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
Light & highly compressible | Durable & resilient | Retains its warmth in humid/wet conditions and dries quickly if wet.
Full Feature List
- Abrasion resistant
- Wind & Water resistant
- Air permeable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylo, 8% elastane