The Arcteryx Proton LT Hoody provides midweight air-permeable insulation that Self-regulates to prevent overheating.
Adaptable, versatile and designed to manage the dynamic demands of rock, ice and alpine climbing, the highly air permeable proton LT hoody performs as a softshell and midweight insulated midlayer. Advanced material technologies balance wind, weather and thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This ability to self-regulate helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the proton LT to deliver comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels.
Arc'teryx Coreloft insulation: Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
Light and highly compressible | Durable & resilient | Retains its warmth in humid/wet conditions and dries quickly if wet.
- Air permeable, wind resistance, water resistance
- Abrasion resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet Compatible
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration.
- Cuff & Sleeves configuration
- Stretch-Knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers.
- Age Group: Adult
- Closures: YKK Full Zip
- Hood: Yes
- Inner Fabric: Fortius Air 40 92% nylo, 8% Elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft
- Windproof: Yes
- Colour: Blue
- Gender: Male