The Arcterycx Psiphon SL Pullover is a versatile, superlight, compact, abrasion resistant softshell pullover for essential protection in alpine and rock environments.
Delivering essential protection for minimal weight, the Psiphon SL Pullover is geared for the harsh environments encountered in rock and alpine climbing. Constructed from a superlight, densely woven nylon/elastane blend fabric, Nylaz, the Psiphon delivers superior abrasion resistance. The fabric helps mitigate the effects of the wind and precipitation, but is air permeable and stretchy enough for comfort on the move.
FOCUSED and ADAPTABLE
Shifting conditions require adaptable features. The Psiphon SL Pullover's Gossamera nylon hood is helmet compatible, provides wind and weather protection and features an easy, quick one handed adjustment. When not deployed, a unique hidden snap system secures the hood in windy conditions, but keeps it right at hand should the weather shift. If not needed at all , the hood is completely stowable and out of the way. Other seemingly simple details are carefully geared to maximise the Psiphon's performance without impacting the climber's freedom and line of sight. The deep front zip is designed to allow for easy removal and rapid ventilation, HemLock inserts secure the pullover under the harness, and the stretch gusset cuffs can be quickly pushed up while climbing.
EVERY GRAM MATTERS
In vertical situations, every gram and cubic centimetre climbers carry is a burden. Minimising is essential, and Arc'teryc put a high level of focus on choosing materials and winnowing features to the purest essentials to save weight and maximise compressibility. The result is a full coverage hoody that packs to the size of a climbing shoe.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- weather resistant - Windproof, Water resistant
- Highly air permeable-allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying.
- Lightweight, Ultra compact
- Versatile-ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Hood can be rolled away easily while wearing the jacket
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjust
- Helmet compatible
- Age Group : Adult
- Closure text: YKK Full Zip half zip
- Clothing hood: Yes
- Clothing innerfabric: Nylaz- 85% Nylon, 15% elastane | Gossamera- 100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellent coating
- Clothing insulation: NA
- Clothing windproof: Yes
- Colour: Grey
- Gender: Male
- Manufacturer: Arc'Teryx
- Weight: 285g (L)