Black Diamond's most comfortable harness designed for top end multi-pitch and trad cragging, as well as those who want a more robust sport climbing harness, the Chaos is specifically aimed at those who want a tailored, unencumbered fit, with maximum breathability, enhanced comfort and a robust construction. And all this at just over 370g (size medium).
Black Diamond's revised Chaos is a comfortable, highly durable harness perfect for everything from cragging in a Lakeland valley to BIG routes in the Alps. The Chaos packs a comfort orientated, yet low profile, bullhorn-shaped waistbelt, built using BD's Kinetic Core Construction: this uses a thin layer of Vectran fibers in place of traditional webbing to evenly distribute weight across the waist and legs. As well as the use of a modern hot-forged speed adjust (or ziplock) style waist buckle, the harness also comes equipped with four large pressure moulded gear loops, with easily enough room for all your gear. Finally, a 12kN-rated rear haul loop is included to finish off this fabulous piece of gear.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built using Kinetic Core Construction
- Waistbelt and leg loops feature abrasion-resistant shell and a soft, padded 3D mesh interior
- Four pressure-molded gear loops with slightly larger front loops, 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers
- Gender: Male
- Adjustable Legs: No
- Drop Seat: Yes
- Gear Loops: 4
- Haul Loop: Yes
- Ice Clipper: No
- Quick Buckles: Yes
- Weight: 375g (M)