The Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 280cm is an avalanche probe best suited for shallow snowpacks, lightweight tours and avalanche rescue practice.
The Tour 280 has a durable aluminium construction with updated ferules which make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations. The oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuff sack integrates with the probes pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1cm markings
- Compact Length (cm): 46
- Manufacturer: Black Diamond
- Weight: 342g