The Bleaustone Training Range High Profile Flat Pinches have been designed to offer exceptional variety for helping improve pinch strength.
Not only do they vary in width, but also vary in depth and the pinches in this set have a high-profile, allowing two phalanges of the fingers to grasp them. The pinches are approximately 40mm, 60mm, and 80mm in width at the narrowest point. The flat pinches are the most demanding of pinches, with the edge being perpendicular to the wall surface. As for the wall angle, this depends on your pinch strength. Ideally 0-15 degrees is best for intermediate climbing.
They can be either bolted or screwed on to the climbing wall.
- Each hold uses 10mm countersunk bolts.
- The countersink on each Bolt-on hold and screw-on hold is smooth to ensure maximum contact for improved strength.
- In certain cases e.g. slopers the boltholes are surface-flush with the hold to prevent 'french-thumb'.
- Each hold is branded with a Bleaustone logo.
- All holds do not use washers or any form of insert as this would only reduce the inherent strength of the hold.
Fixings Not Included.
- Fixings Included: No
- Size: 11 x 3.5cm to 11 x 6.5cm (depending on individual hold)
- Manufacturer: Bleaustone