A new climbing guide to Bosnia and Herzegovina... in full colour throughout, the guide describes 32 crags spread over four areas; it also includes two locally popular bouldering venues - the guide has superb photo-topos and is packed with some great action shots. Also included is information on the history and culture of the area plus information on nearby climbing walls and information on getting around the place... to quote Adam Ondra 'one of the best guidebooks I've ever seen'... English plus local language throughout...
- Author: Igor Vukic & David Lemmerer
- No of Pages: 480
- Publisher: Balkan Colours
- Published Date: April 2018
- Edition: 1st: April 2018
- Binding: Paperback (flapped)
- Illustrations: Full colour photos + Photo-topos...
- Weight: 910g