Hook these mini Camp Turbo Foot ascenders to your feet and climb lines with greater ease than you ever imagined! Smoother action and a longer product life for both the ascender and the rope are ensured, with the proprietary rollers being positioned where the rope tends to rub on the body of a traditional ascender. The toothed cam is finished with a special anti-wear treatment and features drain holes to help prevent the build up of mud, grit and ice.
The innovative strap design provides a secure fit to any kind of boots or shoes and aligns the straps with direction of the forces being applied for optimal comfort and efficiency. The proprietary rollers also allow the Turbofoot to be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling with a max load of 50 kg.
NB: This configuration is not intended for hauling or securing of bodies.
- Proprietary rollers increase climbing efficiency and decrease wear and tear on the device and ropes
- Innovative straps provide a secure and ergonomic fit on boots
- Can be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling (max load 50 kg, 110 lbs)
- Available in right and left versions
- Handled: No
- Manufacturer: Camp
- Handles Ropes from 8 to 13mm
- Weight: 135g