The Camp Turbo Foot is a durable and smooth, lightweight foot ascender, available in both left and right options.
Designed to increase climbing efficiency and decrease wear and tear on the rope, the smoother action and longer product life for both the ascender and the rope are ensured by the proprietary rollers being positioned where the rope tends to rub on the body of a traditional ascender. Finished with a special anti-wear treatment, the toothed cam features drain holes to help prevent the build up of mud, grit and ice.
Any kind of boots or shoes are fitted securely with the innovative strap design which aligns the straps with direction of the forces being applied for optimal comfort and efficiency. The proprietary rollers also allow the Turbofoot to be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling with a max load of 50 kg.
NB: This configuration is not intended for hauling or securing of bodies.
- Proprietary rollers increase climbing efficiency and decrease wear and tear on the device and ropes
- Innovative straps provide a secure and ergonomic fit on boots
- Can be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling (max load 50 kg, 110 lbs)
- Available in right and left versions
- Handled: No
- Manufacturer: Camp
- Handles Ropes from 8 to 13mm
- Weight: 135g