An updated guide describing the extensive bouldering to be found on Corsica - the guide is in full colour throughout with all the boulders and boulder problems having clear easy-to-follow topo style diagrams. The guide contains lots of full colour action shots, overview maps of each area, access information and has English & French text.
Over the last decade, bouldering has evolved on the island with lots of different areas to visit.
The characteristic of the area can be summed up in two words - beauty and diversity. One session you can be at an area near the sea and the next you'll be at high altitude or even in the woods. The sectors are also often in very wild settings.
Granite is the main type of rock encountered, however, the variety in this one rock type, varies greatly across the island.
This guidebook is a compilation of the best and most scenic areas and takes you from Bonoifacio in the extreme south, passing through the regions of Cortenais and Bavella, to Calvi in the north.
- Guidebook author: Olivier Broussouloux, Laurence Guyon
- Guidebook country: France
- Guidebook isbn10: 295369711X
- Guidebook isbn13: 9782953697117
- Guidebook language: English,French
- Guidebook numberofpages: 174
- Guidebook pagesize: 147 x 210 mm
- Guidebook publisheddate: June 2014
- Guidebook publisher: Filigrane
- Guidebook region: Corsica
- Manufacturer: Filigrane
- Weight: 390g