An updated guide to the sport climbing crags of Cuenca, an area approximately 180km east of the Spanish capital Madrid.
The guide contains descriptions of over 1100 routes, so getting close to doubling the previous edition. Most routes are single pitch and are fully equipped with bolts and lower offs. With ideal climbing conditions in the spring and autumn and all the climbing concentrated into a relatively small area this could offer a fantastic alternative to the more tradition honey pots of Costa Blanca and the Costa Daurada.
- Guidebook author: Jose Yanez, Jose Manuel, Juan Olarte
- Guidebook country: Spain
- Guidebook isbn10: 8498292972
- Guidebook isbn13: 9788498292978
- Guidebook language: English,Spanish
- Guidebook numberofpages: 350
- Guidebook pagesize: 140 x 210 mm
- Guidebook publisheddate: June 2014
- Guidebook publisher: Desnivel
- Guidebook region: OTHER
- Manufacturer: Desnivel
- Weight: 620g