DMM is bringing an old favourite back to the market. The high demand for these climbing nuts is because their complex offset shape offers placement opportunities when no other natural protection will fit.
These nuts are based on the famed HB Alloy Offsets and were produced using modified versions of the original HB dies. In typical DMM fashion we have brought them into the 21st century with colour coded sizing, recessed wires and lightening holes in the largest two sizes.
- DMM's accurate heat treatment process optimises the physical property of the alloy to maximise bite.
- We've recessed the top of the nut and countersunk all other drilled radiuses in order to avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut. This also totally protects the wire from abrasion damage.
- The nuts are all rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement
- The wire used on each nut is chosen so that the nut can be placed at full reach without them flopping around.
- We use a full size crimp because this is critical to safety
- The label is upside down so you can check the size easily when they are on your harness. The label is double sealed so that it does not tear with time and use.
In Depth Review
DMM Offset Nut Review