The DMM Raptor mountaineering ice axe is a sleek upgrade from the ever-popular DMM Cirque, differing by way of its modular head - i.e. you can change/replace the pick - and slightly heavier construction.
As with all DMM's newer axes the Raptor features the inset rubberised handle, which provides better grip and durability. Available in both Axe and Hammer versions, the DMM Raptor is ideal for those looking for a mountaineering axe to take a lot of hammer.
Durable inset rubberised handle
Hot forged ergonomic handle
Comes complete with a DMM Chokehold Leash
- Country of manufacture: GB
- Leash Included: Yes
- Pick Rating: CEN-T certified
- Shaft Rating: CEN-T certified
- Manufacturer: DMM
- Material: Aluminum & Chromoly steel
- Weight: 50cm - 645g | 55cm - 665g (without leash)