Make your gear stand out against the masses with this limited edition version of the must-have Rhino screwgate; featuring a vibrant blue anodising and discreet laser etching of the Rock + Run web domain.
The DMM Rhino HMS Screwgate is a simple yet highly effective twist on a standard HMS carabiner; making it a must have belay biner for regular users of pulleys or GriGri like belay devices.
The horn prevents belay devices from moving off the top bar and on to the spine reducing the risk of cross loading, and the full cross section of the top bar means greater wear resistance. The flat bottom sits great in belay loops, encouraging loading in its strongest orientation.
- Durable belay biner
- Horn prevents cross-loading and helps location on gear loops
- Offset D-shape to encourage correct loading and increase volume to enable improved handling and compatibility with thicker ropes and slings
- Keylock nose to eliminate snagging
- Strong and light I-Beam construction
- Full cross-section top bar for greater wear resistance and smooth belaying
- High strength, compact size, low weight
- Gate Clearance: 19mm
- Gate Closed kN: 27
- Gate Open kN: 7
- Keylock: Yes
- Minor Axis kN: 9
- Width Widest mm: 70
- Length mm: 100
- Material: Alloy
- Weight: 73g