The DMM Shadow Carabiner is a classic, robust, solid gate sport climbing carabiner with a clean Keylock nose for reduced snagging.
The I-Beam construction offers a great combination of usability, weight and strength and ensures that the Shadow carabiner is most commonly seen on the DMM Shadow Quickdraw used in sport climbing, due to its strength and easy clipping. Don't rule it out for being a racking biner tho, it has a reasonably wide base so you can fit plenty of wires making it a great all round choice.
- Durable for sport climbing with extra metal in areas of high wear, making them suitable for clipping bolts, repeated falls, and the intensive use of modern sport climbing
- Robust and positive handling with grooves for extra grip and control when making tricky clips
Keylock nose to eliminate snagging and make stripping steep routes easier
- Strong and light I-Beam construction
- Gate Clearance mm: 20mm Straight, 25mm Bent
- Gate Closed kN: 24
- Gate Open kN: 10
- Keylock: Yes
- Minor Axis kN: 9
- Width Widest mm: 58
- Country of manufacture: GB
- Length: 102mm
- Material: Alloy
- Weight: 42g