The DMM Wallnut 4 is the fourth smallest sized wire in the range of popular climbing nuts that are a staple for any climbing rack.
One of the defining features of DMM Wallnuts has to be the alloy mix which is different for each size, preventing shearing of the smaller nuts and allowing for more bite on the larger ones. Wallnuts can be placed in two different orientations, allowing a single nut to cover a range of cracks, and excess weight is reduced by hollow construction and grooved faces, which also allows better seating when placed.
The colour coding helps you find the right sized gear for the job, and it coincides with the Wild Country Rocks, to help avoid confusion if you use both.
DMM Wallnuts make a great choice for your first set of nuts and are also a complimentary set of additional nuts.
- Curving taper fits a wide variety of cracks in different rock types. Design creates three points of contact between the nut and rock in a placement, giving stable placements that resist lifting out.
- Can be placed either side or face on, doubling the number of cracks any single piece can protect.
- Have a groove machined into their faces, allowing them to sit better in irregular placements and on highly featured rock. This makes them more versatile across different rock types.
- DMMs accurate heat treatment processes on specifically chosen alloys maximises bite.
- Double sealed label upside down for ease of identification.
- Joint collaboration with Wild Country to standardise colour recognition (DMM make the lightweight, coloured Rocks for Wild Country).
- Manufacturer: DMM
- Mpn: A1611A
- Weight: 15g to 68g