The Edelrid Tommy Caldwell Pro Dry DT 9.6mm is a single rope with a high sheath percentage, meaning that the rope is incredibly durable and abrasion resistant. This makes it perfect for big wall climbing, alpine climbing, ice climbing, glacier crossings, high-altitude mountaineering as well as training courses.
The Thermoshield process gives massively improved handling properties over similar products from other brands. This is achieved by a heat treatment cure to stabilise and harmonise the individual yarns. The treatment cannot be washed out and ensures a supple rope throughout its working life.
This rope also comes with Edelrid's DuoTec (DT) technology, in which the middle of the rope is clearly evident through a pattern change.
The perfect sport climbing rope for users looking for increased lifespan and good handling.
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- DuoTec for permanent middle marking
- Pro Dry for outstanding dirt and water resistance
- Water absorption less than 2% as per UIAA Water Repellent Test
- 3D lap coiled so you can use it straight away, without kinking and tangling
- Type: Single rope
- Diameter mm: 9.6
- Treatment: ProDry; durably dirt and water-repellent; UIAA water-repellent standard
- Static Elongation %: 8.1
- Dynamic Elongation %: 30
- UIAA Falls: 9
- Impact Force kN: 8.9
- Sheath Slippage mm: 0
- Proportion of sheath %: 40
- Weight per meter: 63g