The Edelrid Wing is a super versatile and lightweight modern laminate climbing harness, which can be used for almost any style of alpine, rock or indoor climbing.
The laminate construction keeps the weight and profile down, whilst also ensuring a perfect distribution of your weight, minimising pressure points and increasing comfort. Slick slide-lock buckles make for quick on-off and easy adjustment, whilst the belay loop features abrasion protector and wear indicator - so you know when to retire the harness. Four sizeable, rigid gear loops provide plenty of racking and the harness also incorporates two ice screw clipper loops.
- Laminated construction ensures perfect load distribution
- 3D mesh padding and soft edging for optimal comfort
- 15 mm Slide Block buckles on the waist and leg loops can be fully unthreaded, making it easier to put on or take off the harness when wearing skis or crampons
- Tie in point with textile abrasion protector includes a wear indicator. In the event of excessive wear a red thread will become visible as an early warning assistant
- 4 symmetric fixed gear loops for perfect organisation
- 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, chalk bag loop
- Gender: Male
- Adjustable Legs: Yes
- Drop Seat: Yes
- Gear Loops: 4
- Haul Loop: Yes
- Ice Clipper: Yes
- Quick Buckles: Yes
- Weight: 335g (M)