The Evolv Royale is a super-comfortable, affordable and durable climbing shoe, perfect for beginners or those requiring all day comfort.
Ideal for long multi-pitch outings in the mountains, and thanks to its tough upper, supportive midsole and thick toe rand, it makes for a superb budget crack climbing shoe.
The unlined leather upper stretches slightly over time to mould perfectly to your foot shape, whilst the double toe rand withstands prolonged use and the occasional toe drag. This climbing shoe has a very symmetrical toe-box, making it a good option for those with Morton's Toe - where the second toe is longer than the big toe.
- Padded lower tongue for increased comfort while crack climbing
- Ultra-sticky Trax rubber for excellent friction while smearing
- Unlined upper molds to your foot over time
- Flat close to symmetrical last
- Supportive midsole
- Colour: Blue
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: MX-P 2.5mm extra stiff full-length midsole
- Outsole: 5mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber sole
- Upper: Leather
- Gender: Unisex
- Last: Symmetrical
- Closure: Lace
- Weight: 640g (UK 8)
If you require some assistance with sizing this shoe to your particular needs click here: Rock Shoe Sizing Guide