The Five Ten Access is a perfect approach shoe for fast hiking and scrambling across dry, technical terrain or as a general purpose shoe.
The Stealth outsole on the Five ten Access features a climbing zone for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance. Deep heel lugs penetrate the dirt for stability on descents. The lightweight EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability. The reinforced toe cap coupled with the rubberised exoskeleton lacing system make this a highly protective and supportive approach shoe.
- Comes with a spare/alternate set of black laces
- Rubberised exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Technical fit - May want to size up a half size
- Liner: Microfibre
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Stealth S1 with Climbing Zone toe
- Upper: Perforated nubuck leather
- Weight: 732g (pair UK8)