The Franken 1 - Frankenjura climbing guidebook is an English and German climbing guide to Northern Frankenjura, near Nurenberg Germany.
The hand drawn, reality-like, detailed topos give a good idea of the line of the routes and scale of the crag.
These guidebooks are very clearly arranged and you can either use the index-search or a map-system to navigate to the cliffs you are looking for. You can also see on the inside cover of the book where to find each one of the 33 main-areas of the complete Franken-guidebook.
- Including a selection guide - the most worthwhile crags are highlighted by red colour
- Big, clear, hand drawn topos of the crags
- New smart design completely in colour and with symbols
- User-friendly surface with tips for cliffs - quick search for your favourite crag!
- GPS-coordinates, exact access information and detailed access maps with distances - no more unwanted surprises on access and approach!
- 704 pages with more than 70 photos in colour
- 435 crags with more than 760 single topos and more than 5100 routes
- Clear crag-info-tables with route statistics
- Stars for all cliffs
- Tips for the most worthwhile routes
- Info about first ascents
- Portraits of developers
- Totally bilingual German/English
- Ziegenfelder Tal
- Country: Germany
- ISBN13: 9783938680162
- Language: English,German
- Published Date: 2011
- Region: Germany - Frankenjura
- Manufacturer: Gebro Verlag