The G20 Plus retains the technical performance of its predecessor, but allows improved longevity and performance thanks to the replaceable front mono point. Lightweight, sensitive and precise, it continues as the crampon of choice for the hardest mixed and steepest ice climbs.
Mountain Boots & Crampon Compatibility
- Interchangeable Hot forged front point
- 11 agressive points
- Rear-facing points for hooking or back stepping
- Asymmetric profile
- Mono-Rail centre bar
- Low-profile rear adjustment lever
- Antiball Plates: Only Rear.
- Binding Style: Full Step-in
- Boot Size: EU 37-48
- Front Points: Forged 1/2 (Depending on Configuration)
- Number of Points: 14
- Materials: 3D relief stamped Chromolly steel
- Weight: 874g