The Julbo Monterosa range of sunglasses are stylish women's specific glacier glasses suited to both extreme outdoor conditions as well as daily use.
Designed specifically to fit female faces. The Monterosa Cameleon is fully protective thanks to it's wrap around design which provides total protection against harsh sunlight in extreme conditions. A snug fit is ensured thanks to the non-slip curved temples with grip tech rubber inserts which help hold the glasses firmly to the head while the shock absorbent nose grips adhere to the nose. The removable side shields provide additional protection from sunlight and guarantee maximum comfort. The Polarizing Cameleon anti-fog, photochromic 2 to 4 category lenses adapt to changes in light, allowing them to provide protection against harsh sunlight at high altitude while retaining good vision in the shade. Making these sunglasses ideally suited for high mountaineering and snow sports.
- Total Cover: Maximieses protection from harsh sunlight.
- Polarizing: eliminates snow glare, ensuring purity of vision.
- Oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff.
- Curved Temples: Help to hold glasses firmly on head.
- Grip Tech: Rubber inserts adhere to temple for maximum hold and comfort.
- Grip Nose: Supple, shock absorbent insert that adheres to the nose.
- Cord Attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Adjustable cord
- Removable Side Shields: Provide extra protection against sunlight.
- LensType: Cameleon
- Lens Category: Category 2-4
- Lens Form: Normal
- Lens Colour: Brown
- Frame: Blue/Turquoise