The La Sportiva Kataki climbing shoe is an evolution of the longstanding and popular Katana Lace. The base last of this shoe has been refined to include some of La Sportiva’s recent technological developments, to make for a more sensitive shoe which is more adaptable to both foot shape and terrain.
This versatile lace-up performs similarly to the Otaki, but features a lace closure system for dialling in a custom fit. Made for steep edging and precise footwork, the Kataki excels at toeing-in on micro-edges while the innovative S-Heel™ construction keeps heel hooks feeling secure.
- P3® patented technology for a down-turned performance fit for slicing and dicing where needed
- Patented S-Heel™ construction provides optimal heel hooking manoeuvrability and the perfect heel cup fit by eliminating heel deformation in high-torsion situations
- Differentiated lacing between front and rear for the perfect dialled-in fit
- Upper: Suede leather / Microfiber
- Lining: Pacific (in front and back)
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3®
- Outsole: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™
- Weight: 512g (EU 42)
If you require some assistance with sizing this shoe to your particular needs click here: Rock Shoe Sizing Guide