The La Sportiva Lycan GTX a trail running shoe, perfect for running safely in the winter months even on icy and snowy terrain thanks to the hobnail tread. Nice and comfortable, the perfect choice for off-road running enthusiasts.
A trail running shoe that is perfect for training sessions during the winter months. Nice and comfortable thanks to the quick and easy entry system, Lycan is ideal in all conditions, especially on humid, snowy or icy terrain, thanks to the extremely long lasting, nailable Mud-Ground outsole with Frixion Blue compound. The injected wedge absorbs negative impact thanks to the particularly shock absorbing, external structure. The water repellent uppers with abrasion resistant reinforcements protect against roots and stones.
- Breathable mesh with micro fibre reinforcements, coated with abrasion resistant layer for protection and lightweight.
- Injected midsole with external structure that supports the shock absorbing functions.
- Mud-ground outsole with Impact Brake System, hobnails can be fitted for use on snowy or icy terrain.
- Quick lacing system and wide volume for maximum comfort.
- Uppers: Water repellent mesh with abrasion resistant reinforcements, protective TPU toecap.
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Shock absorbing injected EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Ergonomic 4mm
- Sole: Frixion Blue
- Weight: 710g (42)