The La Sportiva Ice Cube is a lightweight, mountaineering boot with an integrated gaiter and is the perfect choice for technical use in the mountains, on ice climbs and even mixed terrain.
The use of cutting edge Thermo Tech Injection technology allows for a seamless construction of the upper to make for an extremely lightweight and comfortable boot which is also surprisingly breathable. An integrated Schoeller gaiter allows for increased mobility on challenging and technical terrain and also helps keep out snow and other debris. The HoneyComb Tech carbon midsole provides superb hold and rigidity, whilst keep weight down and the PU TechLite rand reduces bulk without compromising protection.
The La Sportiva Trango Ice Cube is fully crampon compatible and re-solable and, as with all boots in the Trango range, the 3D Flex System helps to increase ankle movement enhancing control and precision even on steep terrain.
For more information on choosing the right mountain boots and fitting the correct crampons click here: Mountain Boots and Crampons
- Reduced weight and bulk thanks to the Thermo Plastic and Techlite uppers.
- Protective integrated snow shield gaiter with water repellent zip.
- HoneyComb Tech midsole in carbon fibre: lightweight, rigid and undeformable.
- Fully crampon compatible
- Easily resoled
- 3D Flex System facilitates ankle movement by increasing the control and the precision on steep terrain
- Crampon Compatibility: B3
- Use: Scottish Winter / Summer Alpine (B3)
- Colour: Yellow
- Lining: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
- Midsole: Shock absorbing polyurethane toe and heel + EVA in the central zone and heel insert + crampon compatible TPU inserts (back and front areas)
- Outsole: Vibram Cube
- Upper: Abrasion resistant fabric + Thermo Tech Injection: a thermo plastic injection coating + protective expanded polyurethane rand
- Gender: Unisex
- Manufacturer: La Sportiva
- Weight: 1.38kg (pair 42)