The La Sportiva TX4 GTX is perfect for those wet weather approaches due to the waterproof Goretex membrane found in this version. This leather approach shoe part of the Traverse X approach series; designed for technical approach, via ferrata and light hiking. Lightweight, comfortable and with a look derived from the climbing range, the TX4 is the ideal choice for mountaineers and mountain enthusiasts.
The TX4 is a sturdy built to last shoe, thanks to the STB Control System, which provides structure and torsion stability. The hard wearing leather uppers have a clean design and are highly abrasion resistance due to the PU TechLite all-around rand. Finally a Vibram MegaGrip sole, with climbing zone at the toe and Impact Brake System at the rear, is designed for everything from rocky scrambles and easy climbs to muddy approaches.
Perfect for prolonged use by mountain guides and all those who work in the crags and mountains. Every detail has been covered, to guarantee grip, comfort and protection during approach routes.
Read a detailed review of the La Sportiva TX4
- The most structured and long lasting boot in the Traverse X series thanks to the leather uppers.
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability on traverses providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision.
- High abrasion resistance and reduced weights thanks to the PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection, Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System at the rear, Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip. Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails.
- Liner: Gore-Tex extended comfort
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Outsole: Mega-Grip Vibram sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
- Upper: Suede leather and protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection
- Last: Technical Approach
- Weight: 800g (Pair - EU 42)