The Mammut Alnasca Low GTX is a robust, high-performance, lightweight approach shoe. Cleverly designed to combine both breathability and protection, the Alnasca Low GTX delivers maximum reliability on everything from technical approach work to hill walks.
The Alnasca Low GTX provides a close and precise fit as well as an optimal amount of cushioning, thanks to the memo-foam footbed. The waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex extended membrane, which has a reinforced elastic tongue insert, makes this approach shoe one that is both extremely comfortable and easy to put on. Excellent grip, traction and stability over both loose and rocky terrain is optimised thanks to the exclusive Michelin Rock Tech support outsole (with climbing zone), featuring the OCX Approach rubber compound and dual support midsoles.
The reinforced heel wedge made from soft tech EVA provides additional cushioning and comfort, whilst the toe cap has been reinforced with a robust rubberised finish, this which provides extra protection when travelling through scree slopes and/or rocky terrain.
The combination of durability, comfort and breathability makes this approach shoe an ideal choice for technical approaches, general walking and even via ferrata.
- Base Fit: Sliding web transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring increased support and comfort
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, ankle and shin
- 360 Heel Support: 3D shaped TPU element completely envelops the anatomy of the heel bone, optimising heel fit while preventing heel twist and protecting the heel against rock abrasion.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Provides protection for rugged terrain
- TPU Heel Stabiliser: Provides additional heel support and stability
- Anatomically Shaped footbed
- Michelin OCX Approach Rubber Compound soles
- Liner: Gore-Tex
- Midsole: Dual Tech
- Outsole: Michelin Rock Tech
- Upper: Velours leather plus Synthetic Textile
- Last: Technical Approach
- Weight: 840g (pair UK 8.5)